-Canadian Idiot- -Canadian Idiot-

Not bad

The Canadian boy before me was a bit of a jerk, but don't listen to him. You animated it very well, and the beat matched your animation very well.

LevonToons Ep 10 LevonToons Ep 10

Took too long to start.

What was with the fades every 2 seconds? And 3 day is nothing. A good movie takes months. Speed up the intro and it would be a lot better.

REVIV responds:

111/11!1
1.,,.w

Madness Unbreakable 2 Madness Unbreakable 2

Listen

Listen to those who give you criticism. You did not make this movie without inspiration from the Madness series and it is wrong of you to flip on the person in front of me for calling you on it. You obviously have talent but be original don't take ideas and then deny that you did. "I wasn't even thinking depredation when I made this" My ass. Good graphics though, keep up the good work.

Tricky Mouse Game (rough) Tricky Mouse Game (rough)

Keep it up

It's great to see a newcomer to the scene.
A few suggestions:
To prevent cheating add
onClipEvent(mouseDown){
gotoAndStop(fail)
}
At the moment, clicking and dragging across the walls allows the player to cheat.

Although it doesn't matter at the moment, always optimize your vector shapes. In flash, select your shape and go to Modify>>Shape>>Optimize

Don't dwell in such simple games for too long. Challenge yourself-make a game that is one step above what you think you can make and learn from there.

-Ian

Marsupial responds:

lol i know

thanks for the code

jim gonna try adding movie clips to make it more like a mouse avoider not ust a maze

Totally Calum Best Totally Calum Best

So disappointed.

Under the Newgrounds "Submit Content" TOS:

Your movie must not simply be an ad for your site.

So slapping 'Snake' on an ad makes it not "simply be an ad for your site?" I can appreciate the need to make money, (clearly Newgrounds was paid for the frontpage placement of this game) but that's what adspace is for. This bastardization of a flash game is taking the position of a potentially WAY better flash game that an aspiring artist who can't afford to buy off Newgrounds for a frontpage position deserves.

Constructive criticism: Buy adspace like every other agency MTV and leave valuable frontpage space to deserving artists.

I am disappointed.

Mizeman: The Lost EGG* Mizeman: The Lost EGG*

Filters

Even though you have the FPS set to 30, this is the maximum flash will allow the game to run. The game is running slowly because you have way too many filters applied. Filters are an artistic accent and shouldn't be used excessively. I made that mistake with my first few games.
You also need a new game engine. I'm guessing the code isn't all yours. Although making your own code is very tedious, it is also very rewarding. You can implement new features very easily and you will learn through struggles.
Keep trying, and try out the flash forum with well educated code questions, they're there to help.
-Ian

Portal Portal

Perfect

That was amazingly perfect for the final boss level of my game. Expect to see it in a few days. Keep the small amazing audio coming.