-Canadian Idiot- -Canadian Idiot-

Not bad

The Canadian boy before me was a bit of a jerk, but don't listen to him. You animated it very well, and the beat matched your animation very well.

LevonToons Ep 10 LevonToons Ep 10

Took too long to start.

What was with the fades every 2 seconds? And 3 day is nothing. A good movie takes months. Speed up the intro and it would be a lot better.

REVIV responds:

111/11!1
1.,,.w

Madness Unbreakable 2 Madness Unbreakable 2

Listen

Listen to those who give you criticism. You did not make this movie without inspiration from the Madness series and it is wrong of you to flip on the person in front of me for calling you on it. You obviously have talent but be original don't take ideas and then deny that you did. "I wasn't even thinking depredation when I made this" My ass. Good graphics though, keep up the good work.

Little Man, Big Adventure Little Man, Big Adventure

That was beautiful

That was very beautiful, the only things that could have made it better would have been to make a realistic walk cycle for the man and to get rid of the sound effects by the other characters. They were just too loud and harsh. But other than that, it sounded beautiful.

Chrono-Bono responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it =). I'll be adjusting the sounds shortly.

Tv Mount Tv Mount

Audio

That audio was amazing, regardless of any optamization mishaps the panning and quality of that audio was absolutely fenomenol.

Learn it - Sprite Movie Learn it - Sprite Movie

very good

informative, nice work

Krupp Krupp

talented

your good, keep it up. very cool visuals

Smoke tut Smoke tut

saw it before

you followed the exact steps of Phil Schulz quite a coincidence dont you think?

cranberryclock2 responds:

what?

Flash Tips (joke) Flash Tips (joke)

uhh

i could submit a crappy stick animation too, slap some text on it and call it a joke too... but just because its supposed to b a joke, doesnt mean you cant make it look good

d-bomb1 responds:

D-Bomb: AAAAAH BLUE HAIR! GEDDA-OFV A MYA PLANET!!!!!!

sbizkit: ahahahaha bet i'm better at flash than u. U'll see... I'll email ya when u can see cuz ur blind right now, as i can do cartwheels for a miel/

Reichin' On Down Reichin' On Down

i cant tell if your a nazi....

id call it hateful..but there were too many rainbows. respond to this, ive gotta know if ur a nazi

Jihadiwa responds: